Our company is seeking a part-time or full-time webmaster/graphic designer to join our team.
This position is a hybrid of creative design, skilled programmer, and web design in a B2B environment. The Webmaster will work closely with executive leadership in Marketing and Sales to create and maintain all company websites, landing pages, online/social equities and HTML email campaigns with a mind for continuous improvement. The candidate will also be responsible for maintenance and administration of a custom-built marketing automation system in the mold of HubSpot but built using WordPress and SugarCRM systems. Part-time and full time candidates considered.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Collaborate with Director of Marketing to design and distribute ongoing stream of marketing materials and messages to be disseminated across all online equities and media
• Develop new concepts to expand digital/online marketing and further web design offerings
• Update site content and create new landing pages
• Coordinate with cross-departmental teams, to launch new enhancements and maintain the website.
• Produce design formats for case studies, white papers, sales sheets, eMailers and other materials
• Maintain SEO strategy across all equities
• Generate simple infographics to help convey complex supply chain management concepts
• Apply standards for web design and best practices in the areas of layout, SEO, navigation, and information architecture.
• Configure and maintain CRM-based direct email marketing including campaign design, list management and associated tasks; integrate campaign activity and materials with CRM
• Prepare responsive designs to ensure the site meets responsive mobile requirements
• Participate in design and code reviews
Required Skills & Experience
• Expert Design skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design)
• Graphic/creative design (logos, infographics, websites, marketing collateral materials, print & online advertising)
• Possess the technical skills to convert PSD comps to compliant and responsive HTML code
• Have a strong understanding of web design and WordPress
• A web portfolio that demonstrates examples of code skills and design sensibility
• Ability to create HTML emails based on design concepts
• Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
• Be able to work on their own or in a team
• Be able to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
• Have knowledge in software programming and graphics
• Be creative and imaginative
• Be able to adapt and pick up new techniques
• Have good interpersonal and communication skills
• Be thorough and precise with their work
• Be able to multi-task
ABSOLUTELY NO AGENCIES. NO EXCEPTIONS.